Getting beginners started working out for life is our passion.
So we removed ALL of the barriers for you to finally get started.
We have 15 spots saved for beginners who are committed to train with us this month.
Finally get committed. Show up. Be Consistent.
And your accountability deposit* is yours.
Apply with your $200 Accountability Deposit.
Show up minimum 3 times a week for the entire 1 Month challenge (or up to 7 times a week if you want!), and we’ll return your deposit.
Having some skin in the game is important – the deposit is there so you take this challenge seriously. Finish the challenge and you are rewarded with your deposit back AND the confidence gained to continue your fitness journey for life.
Are you struggling with being consistent?
We all know you can’t get results without consistency, but the #1 reason why people don’t get results is because they stopped.
If you want long term results it only comes from one thing – consistency.
If you are like most the ultimate reason why you don’t have the results you want – is because you’ve stopped. We understand that it’s not easy being consistent.
It’s probably the reason why you aren’t getting the results you want.
It’s not your fault – motivation wanes and disappears when you need it the most.
Life gets in the way. Work. Family. Friends. Everything comes before taking care of yourself.
And if you don’t have the proper guidance, then it’s a problem.
On top of all that…if you don’t have the right support system and community to hold you to your word & create the right habits – then just flush all that advice down the toilet because it won’t work.
That’s why we created the Cruxfit Consistency Challenge.
We want to make becoming consistent as easy as possible. We want to remove all the barriers that are stopping you from being consistent and getting results for life.
If you want results for life, you have to be consistent for life.
We’ll make this a no-brainer for you.
Train with us for a month, commit to 3 times a week for the challenge at our one of our crux locations, and we’ll reward you with your accountability deposit back.
Sounds easy right? We believe in you.
THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR YOU
Even if you:
- Are trying to get back into your fitness routine but you don’t have a starting point.
- Are overwhelmed by all your choices. (HIIT, CrossFit or Hypertrophy, WTF?)
- Are scared that you’ll fall off the wagon & get back to square one.
- Failed in the past. If you’ve had a fitness goal in your head & week after week you get further from that goal, we’ll help you get unstuck.
Here’s how this works.
You can come as many times as you want, but you have to commit to 3 times a week to complete this challenge. You can even show up 7 times a week if you want!
Join one of our classes and push at your own pace. Unlimited breaks are allowed and encouraged, and we’ll give you personalized instruction for your skill and athletic ability.
Nothing helps confidence more than consistency. Here at Crux, we reward that. Show up to our Crux locations at least 3 times a week for 4 weeks, and we’ll reward you with your accountability deposit.
Here’s what you’re going to get from accepting the challenge:
A body you’re confident in
- Body of your dreams: when you continue a sustainable routine – you will see it the body that you want.
- Increased confidence: get the things you want. Never be walked over again. With a better body comes increased confidence, more attractiveness, etc.
- Never stress out when you step on the scale again. You’ll melt off the pounds & jump for joy each time you measure themselves on the scale.
Increased Energy Levels
- Show up and be present in your relationships: work, family, friends and partners. You get more out of life if you have more to put in.
- Enjoy life with those who matter: No more feeling run down at the end of your work day, having nothing left for those who are important in your life.
- Performance at the highest level: bring your A+ game whenever you need it. Crush your competition in all fields because you can outlast and outperform your opponents.
- Wake up in the morning without aches and pains: regular exercise fortifies your body from the aches and pains that come from aging and being sedentary
- Feel like your 20s again: consistent exercise is the fountain of youth. Age is just a number, consistent exercise will have your friends asking you “What’s your secret?”
- Play free of pain: play with your family and friends without pain, whether it’s sports or riding down the seawall.
- Join a community of people just like you: having a family of people who are doing the same thing as you makes it effortless and fun
- A team of trainers who care about you: No drill sergeants here. Unlimited breaks are allowed and encouraged – come and push often not hard go at your own pace – just show up we’ve got you past that.
- Judgement Free zone: No shame and guilt on exercising, just others on the same journey you are on.